West Central Railway Kota Recruitment 2021: West Central Railways, Kota Mandal has invited eligible candidates for filling 716 Trade apprentice posts in Kota Mandal through online applications on its official website @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online for the post through the direct link provided in the article on or before 30th April 2021. Check the complete article for more details about West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
West Central Railway Kota Recruitment 2021: Overview
|West Central Railway Kota Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date||16th March 2021|
|Closing Date||30th April 2021|
|Advt No.||01/2021/Kota Mandal|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
West Central Railway Kota Notification PDF
West Central Railways has announced that 716 vacancies for Trade Apprentice post in Kota Mandal through an advertisement on its official website on 16th March 2021. For detailed information about the eligibility, exam pattern, selection process, and more refer to the notification. The candidates can download the notification pdf for the recruitment from the direct links provided below.
West Central Railway Kota Apprentice Vacancy Details
A total of 716 vacancies has been announced for various trades in West Central Railway, Kota Mandal which will be filled through this recruitment drive. Check trade-wise vacancy detail in the below table:
|3||Welder (Gas & Electronics)||43|
|9||Forger and Heat Operator||63|
|11||Computer Operator & Programming Asst||10|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board. Check notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2021)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Steps to Apply For West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
The following are the steps to how to apply for West Central Railway Kota Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
- Visit the official website @mponline.gov.in or apply from the link mentioned below
- Click on “Register”
- Enter the credentials.
- You will receive the registration no. and password.
- Log in again to complete the application procedure.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully.
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- The last step will be to Pay Application Fees.
- Print your application form for future references.
West Central Railway Kota Online Application
The eligible candidates can apply through the direct link below for the West Central Railway Kota Apprentice Recruitment released for 716 Trade Apprentice posts. The link to apply online will be active till 30th April 2021.
- For Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)