UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021 Postponed
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has postponed the entrance test for 421 Enforcement Officer till further notice in lieu of the current COVID-19 situation. The Commission after considering the rapidly changing circumstances, health considerations, lockdown restrictions enforced due to pandemic has decided that it will not be possible to conduct the examination for the present. The revised exam dates will be released soon on the official website @upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment test was scheduled for 09th May 2021 and the admit card for the same was released on 16th April 2021. Now, the exam has been postponed till further notice until the situations are under control. The candidates who were going to appear in the EPFO Exam 2021 should stay updated with us to get notified with every latest update for EPFO Exam dates.
UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021
|UPSC EPFO Application Date||31 October 2020|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date and Time|
|UPSC EPFO Admit Card Date||16th April 2021|
|UPSC EPFO Result Date||To be notified soon|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
The selection process under UPSC EPFO for Enforcement Officer requires qualification of by a pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT). The test will be of two hours duration, all the questions carry equal marks.
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be an Offline Exam (Pen & Paper Based) consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|UPSC EPFO 2021 Phase-1||Marks||Duration|
|Recruitment Test (Offline)||100 Marks||2 Hours|
- The exam questions will be in both Hindi and English.
- There will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers. The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There is a negative marking of one-third of the marks assigned to each question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- PwD candidates shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in the RT and facility of Scribe