UP Junior High School Teacher Online Form 2021
UP Junior High School Teacher Online Form 2021: U.P. Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Prayagraj has started accepting online application forms for UP Junior Teacher Vacancy 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment till 17th March 2021 through the online application link on its official website @updeled.gov.in. The recruitment will be done for UP Assistant Teacher & Headmaster posts in Junior High School of Uttar Pradesh for filling 1894 vacancies of Assistant Teacher and Head Master.
UP Junior High School Teacher Online Form 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||19th February 2021|
|Online Application Starts||03rd March 2021|
|Last Date to apply||17th March 2021|
|Last Date of Final Submission||19th March 2021|
|Written Exam Date||18th April 2021|
Steps to Apply For UP Junior High School Vacancy 2021
- Visit the official website @updeled.gov.in or directly apply from the link below which will be active till 17th March 2021.
- Click on the Advertisement Link appearing on the homepage.
- Look for UP Aided Junior High School Notification 2021.
- Read the complete details carefully and click on “Apply Now” if eligible for the post.
- Fill in the details as required correctly and upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee as applicable.
- Submit the application form and download it for future reference.
|Category||Assistant Teacher||Head Master|
|General/OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-|
|PWD||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-|
UP Junior High School Online Form 2021
The candidates who are eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher and Headmaster can fill their UP Junior High School Form from the direct link below. The online registration process will be active till 17th March 2021. The aspirants are advised to apply much before the last date so that they do not miss out on this opportunity due to a last-minute rush.
UP Junior High School Online Form 2021: Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be Based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
- The duration of the written exam is 2:30 hours.
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|