Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released the Unlock 4.0 guidelines for phased re-opening. According to the recent Unlock 4.0 guidelines, schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will remain closed. The regular class activity continues to close until September 30, 2020. However, the government has granted permission with limited activities in schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Explore MHA Unlock 4 guidelines for schools and colleges.
Unlock 4.0 Schools And Colleges
- The government permitted online or distance learning.
- It has permitted 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff to the schools for conducting online classes and other related work.
- The school activities are allowed only outside the Containment Zones from September 21, 2020.
- Schools and colleges must follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- Students of Classes 9 to 12 are permitted to visit the schools for taking guidance from their teachers.
- Skill or Entrepreneurship training will be permitted in National Skill Training Institutes, Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), Short term training centres registered with National Skill Development Corporation or State Skill Development Missions, etc.
- The government also extended permission to National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD) and Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) for training.
- PhD scholars and post-graduate students of technical and professional programmes requiring laboratory/ experimental works are allowed to visit the Higher Educations Institutions.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed