TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2021
TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released an official notification stating the beginning of the registration for the Departmental Exam 2021. The last date to apply was scheduled for 28th May 2021 and the examination to be conducted from 22nd June 2021 to 30th June 2021 (except for Sundays). TNPSC is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the State’s Public Service. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, steps to apply, salary structure, and more in this post.
TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2021: Overview
|TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Exam- May 2021|
|Notification Release Date||29th April 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||28th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification Download
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the official notification before applying for TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021. Candidates can download the Notification by clicking on the below link.
TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The Departmental Examinations (except General Educational Test of the S.S.L.C. Standard/Compendium of Office Orders and Instructions to Applicants(Direct Recruitment) is open to all persons, whether in Government Service or not, on payment of the prescribed fees.
- Persons in Government Service who are eligible under the existing rules to apply without paying the examination fee, should also pay the fee and may claim reimbursement of the fee from their offices.
Candidates should have completed the age of 16 Years on the date of this Notification.
Candidates are required to pay a Registration Fee of Rs.30/- along with an Examination fee of Rs.200/- for each test which should be paid online Payment only.
Steps To Apply For TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021
- Candidates can click on the below provided link to apply online or candidates can visit the official website.
- Candidates need to click on ‘Employee Corner’.
- Need to Find the advertisement for ‘Departmental Examination- May 2021’.
- After that, the notification will appear, go through the notification once.
- If the candidate is a new user then he/she have to register themselves first otherwise, the candidate may log in to their account then start to apply.
- Candidates are requested to fill in their details correctly.
- Candidates will be required to upload their documents in the prescribed format only.
- After filling and uploading all the details candidates will have to pay the application fees.
- After the final submission of the application form candidates can take the printout of the Application for future reference.
Online Application Link
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC Departmental Exam- May 2021 by simply clicking on the given link button below. The last date to apply is 28th May 2021.
TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Objective type tests (Computer Based Online Test) and all the descriptive type tests (Manual Written Examination).