Super TET Syllabus 2021 check Topic wise syllabus
Super TET Syllabus 2021:- All the Aspirants who want to become assistant teachers and teachers in the topmost schools look forward to applying for the upcoming Super TET Examination. To clear the exam, you must be well aware of the Super TET syllabus and exam pattern. SUPER TET Exam is a Pen Paper-based exam. Super TET consisted of 150 objective questions to be attempted in the time duration of 2.5 hours. Check the subject-wise exam pattern and syllabus of the Super TET Exam.
Super TET Syllabus 2021: Overview
|Exam Name||Super TET|
|Conducting Body||UP Basic Education Board
(Primary Teacher & Upper Primary Teacher)
|Mode Of Exam||Offline [Pen & Paper]|
Super TET Syllabus 2021: Marking Scheme
- The Applicants have to clear the Super TET 2021 with the minimum marks and only the candidates who have qualified CTET/UPTET can apply for this post.
- The qualified candidates will be provided with certifications for the same.
- The duration of the Super TET exam is 2.5 hours.
|Language – Hindi, English, Sanskrit||40|
|Environment and Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||30|
|Life Skill / Management and Aptitude||10|
SUPER TET Syllabus 2021:
Applicants must go through the exam pattern & syllabus in detail and start preparing now for the Exam. we are providing you the detailed topics-wise SUPER TET syllabus for the 2021 Exam in the table below.@
Super TET Syllabus – Languages:
Hindi, English & Sanskrit:-
- अपठित गद्यांश पद्यांश.
- अलंकार, समास,
- तद्भव तत्सम,
- वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द,
- अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Punctuation and Spellings.
- Words Meanings.
- Vocabulary & usage.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Super TET Exam Syllabus: Science
- Daily life includes science:-
- Speed force,
- distant light,
- World of creatures,
- Human body,
- Hygiene and nutrition,
- Environment & natural resources,
- Stages of matter and substance.
Super TET Syllabus 2021: Mathematics
- Numerical ability:-
- Mathematical actions,
- Percentage divisiveness,
- Economic rules,
- General algebra,
- Area average,
- General geometry,
- General statistics
Environment & Social Study –
- Earth’s structure:-
- Oceans and fauna,
- Natural wealth,
- Latitude and decimal,
- Solar system,
- Indian geography,
- Indian freedom struggle,
- Indian social reformer,
- Indian Constitution,
- Our governance system,
- Traffic and road safety,
- Indian economy and challenges.
Super TET Syllabus: Teaching Skills
- Teaching methods and skills:-
- Principles of learning,
- Current Indian society and elementary education,
- Inclusive exams,
- new initiatives for elementary education,
- Educational evaluation and measurement,
- Initial formation skills,
- Educational focus and administration.
Super TET Syllabus 2021: Child Psychologist
- Personal variation:-
- Factors affecting child development,
- Identification of learning needs,
- Creating environments for reading,
- Theories of learning and their practical utility and use in classroom teaching, special arrangements for the lamp belt.
General Knowledge/ Current Occupations –
- Important Current Occupations:-
- Current events,
- Important events related to the state,
- Location personality compositions,
- International and national award-sports,
- Culture and art.
Super TET Syllabus: Logical knowledge
- Aeration and Region,
- Binary Logic,
- Block and Calendars,
- Coded Inequalities,
- Critical reasoning,
- Cube Number Series,
- Symbol and Notations,
- Van Diagram and Dice,
- Data Interpretations,
- Direction Sense Test & Letter Series.
- Information in the field of teaching skills:-
- Art teaching and school management,
- Technical computers,
- Internet, smartphones,
- Useful applications in teaching, digital,
- Teaching materials.
Super TET Syllabus: Life Skill/ Management and aptitude
- Professional conduct and policy:-
- Role of education,
- Constitutional and original origins,
- Penal and punishments are effective to use.
Super TET Exam Pattern 2021
Super TET Exam is distributed into two papers. Both papers will be conducted on a single day.
- Paper 1: Primary Teacher (Classes 1 to 5)
- Paper 2: Elementary Teacher (Classes 6 to 8)
Paper 1: For Primary Level
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language 1 (Hindi)||30||30|
|Language 2 (anyone from English, Sanskrit, and Urdu)||30||30|
Paper 2: For Junior Level
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development, Learning, and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language 1 (Hindi compulsory)||30||30|
|Language 2 (choose anyone from English, Sanskrit and Urdu)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science Or Social Studies and Social Science||60||60|