The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has decided to disclose the scores of all candidates who were not recommended for the post after the declaration of the final result. The Commission has taken the decision to provide information to other employers to identify good employable candidates. The SSC will release the list only for those candidates who have appeared in the final stage of examination but not recommended.
The official notice reads, "Keeping in view the decision of the Government on making available publically scores of candidates in recruitment examinations through portals with a view to provide a useful database to other employers to enable them to identify good employable candidates, the Commission has decided to disclose the following information in respect of the candidates who appeared in the final stage of Examination but not recommended, arranged in Roll Number order through its own website."
List of Details Available For Not Recommended Candidates
- Name of candidate
- Father/Husband's name
- Date of Birth Category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH/Minority)
- Gender of the candidate.
- Educational Qualifications
- Total Marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Ranking by which the merit is decided.
- Complete address
- E-mail address
- The Staff Selection Commission will ask candidates at the time of filling up of his/her application form regarding disclosing the scores.
- The scores will be displayed after the declaration of the final result.
- The scores will be valid for one year from the date of disclosure.
- This Commission will start disclosing the scores from the result declared by the SSC in November 2020 onwards.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed