SSC Selection Post Result 2021
SSC Selection Post Result 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be soon releasing the result of the online exam for Selection Posts Phase 8 on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The result was expected to be released on 09th April 2021 which has been delayed due to some technical errors. The officials will be releasing a selection list, containing the roll number of shortlisted candidates in Computer Based Exam for Selection Posts Phase 8, for Graduate, Sr Secondary and Matriculation Posts separately. The candidates who have appeared in the SSC Phase 8 Selection Exam held from 06th November to 10th November 2020 and on 14th December for Bihar Region can download SSC Phase 8 Result 2021, once released
SSC Selection Post Result 2021: Important Dates
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Exam||06th to 10th November 2020|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Exam (Bihar)||14th Decembr 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||To be out soon|
Steps to check SSC Selection Post Result 2021
- Click on the link provided above to download the result or visit the official website.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- In the notification section, check for the result section.
- You will be able to see SSC Staff Selection Post Result 2021 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its printout for further reference.
SSC Selection Post Result 2021
The candidates who have appeared in the SSC Phase 8 Selection Exam held from 06th November to 10th November 2020 and on 14th December for Bihar Region can download SSC Phase 8 Result 2021 from the link below, which will be active once the result is announced officially. Stay tuned with us, we will notify you once the result is out.
Link to Download SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2021 (will be active soon)
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Passing Marks
- General – 35%
- OBC/EWS – 30%
- Other Categories – 25%
SSC Selection Post Expected Cut Off 2021
The cut-off marks will be released along with the result on the official website @ss.nic.in, till then have a look at the expected cut off marks for all levels.
|10th Level||120 to 125||100 to 105||110 to 115|
|12th Level||110 to 115||90 to 95||100 to 105|
|Graduate Level||100 to 105||80 to 85||90 to 95|
What after SSC Selection Post Result 2021?
- The candidates who score marks above the minimum qualifying or cut-off marks will be called for Scrutiny. SSC Selection Post DV Date, Time and Venue shall be announced after the declaration of the result.
- The candidates who are shortlisted for scrutiny will be required to submit self-attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc.(as applicable)in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s)to which the Post-Category belongs.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., whichever is an application for the post, will be conducted, which will be of qualifying nature.
- All qualified candidates found clear at the Scrutiny Stage for a particular category of post, will be called for Document Verification (DV) by the Regional Office to which the concerned category of the post belongs.