|Job title: Software Engineer - Android Native Developer|
|Company:||Walmart Global Technology Services|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Fri, 26 Feb 2021 05:56:40 GMT|
Job description: Software Engineer - Android Mobile App Developer
Our Company: Walmart
If you’re thinking ‘scale’, think bigger and don’t stop there. At Walmart Labs Bengaluru, we don’t just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Labs and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,695 stores, under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries.
@ Walmart Labs in Bangalore, we enable an ecosystem wherein our customers can “save money so they can live better” by using technology for the charter of building brand new platforms and services on latest technology stack to support both our stores and e-commerce businesses worldwide.
Our Team: US Tech – Store Systems Mobile Platform
The Stores Systems team owns a diverse portfolio of systems used by Walmart stores associates for business- critical functions such as efficient Store Logistics and Inventory Management/Audits to provide constantly high levels of on-shelf availability, processing of in-transit inbound merchandise, efficient freight handling and storage, processing for outbound freight (returns, disposal, donations), modular planning of the sales floor and in-store location tracking of merchandise, price changes/markdowns as well as tools and applications to effectively and efficiently manage critical tasks and communications within individual stores across the chain.
Key Qualifications and Technical Skills
· B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science with 6-10 years of core mobile app development experience.
· Strong experience in Mobile Development - Android Native.
· Deep knowledge of Android Native, Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices; familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications would be great.
· Strong experience in Java and Kotlin
· Minimal experience and hand-on with Redux, React Native, React JS or other JS framework is required.
· Familiarity working with REST APIs for deep integrations with both platforms i.e. general best practices, shortcomings, trade-offs, etc.
· Experience with other development frameworks (Ionic, Angular, Vue, Native iOS) would be a plus.
· Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, coding and operating systems.