|Job title: Software Development Engineer III- Android|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Sun, 28 Mar 2021 03:46:24 GMT|
Job description: Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India's first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India, InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW's 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor lists - MIT Technology Review's 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC's Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitious private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What's the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul - free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
How the team looks like?
InMobi's Blend Media Labs unit is responsible for building B2C apps (primarily for US and other developed markets). Currently, we have 4+ apps in our portfolio and it is expected to grow inline with our market expansion plans. 1Weather is our primary app with more than 15 million downloads in US and is rated as among the best weather App in US.
The InMobi Blink team is a close-knit group that strives to deliver second to none end user experiences on OEM and TELCO smartphones. The team works as an agile customer first team to deliver bleeding edge technology to global clientele across many markets. The platform is comprised of an industry leading content serving backend, data analytics pipeline, and end-user client application set.
Team consists of highly enthusiastic, passionate engineers who are self motivated and operate in the most agile fashion (startup) manner.
What do we expect from you?
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS - CS
- Must have 6+ years in Android mobile application development.
- Proficient in programming in Java for Android mobile application development.
- Good Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience with high performance app development with focus on Memory, App size, CPU usage and Battery usage.
- Knowledge of debugging Android mobile applications and related Internet technologies.
- Exposure to unit-test automation frameworks for apps written for Android.
- Good in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed system
Nice to have skills
- Experience of online advertising domain & B2C
- Experience in leverage user data for behavioral targeting & ad-relevance
- Experience of building products that are powered by data & insights
- Experience in data sciences & machine learning
- Experience of working on massively large scale data