|Job title: Software Developer (Android)|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Fri, 05 Mar 2021 08:50:00 GMT|
Job description: SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they ve always been done.
What You ll Do
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
Experience You ll Bring
- 2 years of experience in the software industry, preferably with product companies with development role
- Experience in software development using two or more programming languages, including but not limited to C/C, Android, Java
- Solid understanding of Data Structure, Algorithms and Object-Oriented Design
- Good knowledge of design patterns, development best practices, application blocks, tools.
- Have worked in application backend development, web connectivity, web services and database (SQLite). Possess strong skill set in integrating security related APIs
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. ,