|Job title: Senior Lead UX Design / Marketing and Customer Management / Chennai / Global Analytics India Pvt Ltd|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Tue, 02 Feb 2021 08:27:14 GMT|
Job description: Position Summary
If you have an eye for simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and ground-breaking designs that shape the future of product industry, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to join our team and help us successfully deliver user-friendly, appealing, and creative designs from concept to delivery in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Position Title Product Designer Department Product Grade 3.2/ 4.1 Reporting Relationships Senior Lead UX Design
Marketing & Customer Management Cross Functional Relationships Marketing, Customer Management, UX, Operations, Engineering Location Chennai, India
The Product Designer will be responsible for:
- Define user needs, develop user flows, wireframes, and visual designs for mobile and web applications, including clickable prototypes as needed
- Collaborate with project team members to develop organizational concepts
- Translate concepts into effective user experience architectures
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Identify and implement opportunities to refine customer experience
- Maintain high-quality standards for design and work with web developers to ensure designs are within the job scope
- Building and maintaining design systems that drive quality and efficiency
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
Skills and Experience
- UX/product design experience
- Expert ability with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, and Invision
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, site maps and user flows.
- Understand how to create and use personas and use case scenarios.
- Knowledge of interpreting analytics, metrics, usability testing and user data.
- Great communicator with an eye for detail.
- Able to discuss, defend and debate concepts with team members.
- Participate in creative brainstorming and strategic execution.
- Can comfortably work on multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Show creative thinking and complete assignments rapidly, while demonstrating an attention to detail