|Job title: Senior Engineer - Android Framework|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Tue, 16 Feb 2021 07:18:41 GMT|
Job description: Additional Work Location(s) :
- We are looking for Senior System Software Engineer with strong experience in Linux Kernel, Android and ARM, Intel architecture knowledge.
This position is in the Android Product Line – Android Systems team in Bangalore. The team is bringing together systems experience, that includes Linux kernel, Graphics, Multimedia, and compute to help create High Performing Next Generation Infotainment Systems.
- Linux Kernel Device driver development.
- Board bring up, Kernel Migration and Android Pastry Migration.
- Working on Android HAL layer and realizing various customer requirements on Android.
- Hardware configuration and performance tuning.
- Interface with Various Domains within Android Product Line to achieve Stability metrics.
- Features and enhancements for customers.
- Ensure the delivery of features in scope, time and quality.
- Ensure that the SW process is applied in the project in consultation with SW-APQP.
- Report status, issues and progress of the SW development to the SW project lead
- Effort estimation for Change Requests from Product Management
- Ensure pre-integration testing and verification for the functional area and its features.
- Ensure the implementation of defined test strategies and document the achieved results.
- 5+ years of experience on embedded systems, with focus on Android and Linux drivers
- Strong C, C++ programming skills
- Understanding of ARM & Intel processor architecture.
- Hands on troubleshooting issues on Hardware.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proficient in Android System concepts.
- Should have experience on Android development and debugging robust systems
- Proficient in multi threaded programming and middleware solution development on Android environment. Strong in fundamentals of IPC and OS concepts.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects
- Good experience in Android internals (Android O.Car preferred)
- Android build, porting and customization experience
- System level debugging
- Experience of system integration for automotive infotainment systems is preferred
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ( )