|Job title: Senior Android Framework developer|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Fri, 26 Feb 2021 07:44:26 GMT|
Job description: HARMAN's engineers and designers are creative, purposeful and agile. As part of this team, you'll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise and connected ecosystem. Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies and resources to build a successful career.
What makes a successful Engineer at HARMAN? Check out the top
traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technical Capability
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you'll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day. What You Will Do :
- Design and implementation of user interfaces, assests, widgets and program flow.
- Understand the Android application and bridge/map to telematics requirements
- Knowledge of JNI and java is a must.
- Evaluate and Design for use cases adhering to telematics & infortainment requirements.
- Setting up the test frameworks and contribute to quality plans and process enhancements.
- Resolve complex technical issues.
What You Need :
- Must have 7 - 10 years of experience in embedded software development based on Andoird systems
- CPU: ARM, Snapdragon.
- Experience in source revision control system such as git, svn
- Good knowledge of working with Open source software packages.
- Hands on knowledge on Android system framework, JNI, Native code development understanding and apps development
- Hands on knowledge of all / any of the following Linux kernel areas: Connectivity( BT, Wifi, Modem), Power Management, Network, BSP (ARM).
- Experienced in Android programming environment using binder, shared memory etc.
- OS: Android. Proficiency in real time multi-threaded software design and development, system programming using IPC, synchronization primitives
- Programming Language: Strong in Java and C++
- Tools: Development and Debugging using Host - Target tool chains for embedded platforms
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic) and good communication skills
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (