|Job title: Senior. Android Developer|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Sat, 27 Mar 2021 02:35:55 GMT|
Job description: About theAsianparent
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
Link: https://tickledmedia.com/ / https://sg.theasianparent.com/
We are looking for a Android Engineers with 6+ years of experience to join our team. This is unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams
Work Experience : 6 years & above
About the Role
This role is based in our India Office, reporting to the Head of Development.
Experience: Android Development: 6 years
JD for Senior Android developer:
- Extensive experience developing Android apps with Android SDK, Kotlin, Java.
- Solid understanding of Android architecture components like Livedata, ViewModel, Databinding etc.
- Building reusable and adaptable UI components using Google Material design guidelines.
- Local database management using Sql, RoomDB, RealMeDB for offline support.
- Writing clean and highly efficient code using Clean architecture and design patterns like MVVM, MVP.
- Reactive programming using RxJava, RxAndroid, RxKotlin
- Experience with third party APIs and libraries for Image loading like Glide, Picasso. Networking libraries like retrofit, JSON parsing libraries like gson, moshi etc
- Unit test code for usability and general reliability, robustness including edge cases.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Espresso.
- Working knowledge of GIT version control and repository clients like github, gitlab, bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/deployment process and tools like Circle CI, Gitlab
- Good understanding of Firebase and other analytical tools.
- Exposure to project management tools like JIRA.
- Documenting the application design decisions and core code implementation logic.
- Providing constructive feedback on existing architecture to improve it.
- Support for entire application lifecycle ie. concept, design, development, test, release and support.
- Good debugging skills and tracing the root cause of the issues on production.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to optimise the application and overall development efficiencies.
What can you expect * A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
Please send your CV together with the following information: * Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Nationality/ Visa Requirement