SBI PO Final Cut Off 2020-21: State Bank of India has released the final cut off marks for SBI PO 2020-21 on its official website @sbi.co.in/careers on 16th March 2021. SBI had successfully conducted all the 3 Phases: Prelims, Mains and Interview round for SBI PO 2020-21 and now released the Final Cut off for SBI PO 2020-21 for all the categories for both Mains and Interview. Cut Off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to score to get to the next round of the exam to complete the exam process. The category wise final cut off has been released along with the final result on its official website. Check the SBI PO Final Cut Off marks from here.
SBI PO Final Cut Off 2020-21 for Mains
The category-wise SBI PO Exam Final Cut Off marks are given below:
|Category||Cut Off (Out of 250)|
|D & E||63.25|
SBI PO 2020-21 Interview Qualifying Marks
SBI has also released the category-wise qualifying marks for SBI PO 2020 Interview which was scheduled in February-March 2021 at various SBI centres. The category-wise qualifying marks are given below:
|Category||SBI PO Interview Qualifying Marks (Out of 50)|
|D & E||17.50|
SBI PO Final Cut Off 2020-2021/Normalised Score
The Mains marks out of 250 was Normalized to 75 & Interview Marks were normalized to 25. The category-wise Final cut-off is drawn based on the Final Normalized Score out of 100 which has been tabulated below:
|Category||Cut Off (Out of 100)|
|D & E||29.43|
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2020-21
Here, we have presented to you the category-wise cut off for the SBI PO prelims exam as released by SBI, you can check the updated cut off below.
|SBI PO Cut Off 2020-21: Prelims Cut Off|
|Category||Cut Off (out of 100)|
SBI PO Final Cut Off 2020-21: Important Factors
The cut off marks are depending on a few factor, some of which are listed below:
- Total Number of vacancies released this year,
- Total Number of Candidates appeared,
- The difficulty level of exam,
- The Category of the Candidate.
SBI PO Cut off 2020-21: Steps to Check
The steps to check the cut off of SBI PO are given below:
- Visit the official website or click here the SBI PO scorecard.
- Click the cut-off link on the page.
- Enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password.
- SBI PO cut off appears on the screen.
Use of IBPS RRB Previous Year Cut Off:
- For candidates’ convenience and prediction in their next round, they may check the previous year IBPS RRB Cut Off given in the subsequent paragraph
- The candidates can thus draw parallels for their scores. Subject wise and Category wise IBPS RRB Cut Off has been depicted below
- Cut Off will also be a guide to the candidates along with IBPS RRB Result, where students can check their final qualification into the next round/final selection
- The cut off has been mentioned category wise for the mentioned previous year
- The cut off also decides the final selection of the candidates, which is based on the consolidated score of Tier-1 and Tier-2 Result.
SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off
SBI PO Final Cut Off 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO final cut off marks. The Mains exam for SBI PO 2019 was conducted on 20th July 2019 and the interviews were held in September. Candidates can check SBI PO 2019 Prelims, Mains, Interview, and Final Cut Off.
SBI PO Mains Cut Off 2019
SBI PO 2019 Mains exam was held on 20th July 2019. The category wise mains cut-off marks for shortlisting Group Exercise & Interview are mentioned below:
SBI PO Cut Off for Group Exercise and Interview
The category wise qualifying marks for shortlisting Group Exercise and Interview are mentioned below:
SBI PO Final Cut-Off
SBI PO Cut Off 2019 Prelims
The SBI PO prelims exam was held on 8th and 9th June 2019. The cut-off is released with the release of the result. Candidates can check Cut Off for SBI PO 2019 Prelims. The cut-off has been released by SBI on 29th June 2019.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2019
SBI PO 2018 Final Cut Off
Candidates can check the SBI PO Final Cut Off in the table mentioned below.
Minimum Marks to be secured to be shortlisted for GE cum Interview (Objective + Descriptive Test): 250
Minimum Qualifying Marks for SBI PO 2018 Exam
SBI PO Prelims 2018 Cut Off
State Bank of India (SBI) has released SBI PO Cut Off for the 2018 Prelims Exam. SBI PO releases the cut off marks after each phase of the examination. Let’s have a look at the cut off for SBI PO Prelims 2018 Exam.
SBI PO 2018 Prelims Cut off Score (Out of 100)
SBI PO 2017 Cut Off
Check SBI PO 2017 exam cut off. Here are the tables for SBI PO 2017 Cut-Off.