SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021: State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Associates posts. The Online Application for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 will be active till 17th May 2021. There are a total of 5237 vacancies announced for Clerical Cadre in various branches of the State Bank of India. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below given in the article. The direct link is provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links for SBI Clerk 2021.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||26th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk Apply Online Starts||27th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for FCI Exam||17th May 2021|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||17th May 2021|
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2021?
- Visit the official website of SBI @sbi.co.in or directly apply from the below link.
- Click on the latest announcement section.
- Notification reading- “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09)” will appear.
- Click on “Apply Online” appearing.
- A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window. Then click on the register button.
- Candidates need to provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button for the completed online registration. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID. Then, log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Clerk 2021
- In the next step, upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SBI.
- Login with registered ID and password to fill up Part-2 of the application form.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the application form once to verify the entire data entered
- Click on the Final Submit button after verifying the entire online SBI Clerk Application Form 2021
Candidates can download and get print copies of the submitted application form. Finally, submit the application fee either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
SBI Clerk Registration Fee
The application fee for SBI Clerk 2021 must be paid online only within the stipulated time period.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
(Application fees including intimation charges)
SBI Clerk Apply Online Link
The candidates interested in the SBI Clerk vacancies can apply from the direct link below before 17th May 2021. In order to avoid a last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. SBI will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in the submission of an Online Application.
SBI Clerk 2021: Documents To Upload
Dimensions: 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm
Size: 20 KB to 50 KB
Size: 10 KB to 20 KB.
Points To Note for Uploading Documents
- Candidates must NOT sign in CAPITAL LETTERS while applying for the SBI Clerk 2021.
- A Valid Email ID must be provided at the time of Registration