Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021
Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021: Saraswat Bank has started accepting online applications for the post of Business Development Officer Posts for its branches in various states. The total number of vacancies declared for BDO Grade B (Clerical Cadre) to be recruited through this recruitment is 150 vacancies. The online registration process has been started on 17th March 2021 and will be active till 31st March 2021. The candidates will be selected for BDO posts for Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Goa, Karnataka, and Gujarat branches. Check details in the article below.
Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Saraswat Bank|
|Post Name||Business Development Officer Grade B|
|Starting date||17th March 2021|
|Closing Date||31st March 2021|
|Job Location||Various states|
Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting date for apply online||17th March 2021|
|Last date to apply online and payment of fees||31st March 2021|
|Last date of printing the application||15th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||One week before the
|Online Examination||May 2021 (tentative)|
Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The official notification has been released on its official website @saraswatbank.com. The Saraswat Bank has announced 150 vacancies for Bussiness Development Officer (Clerical Cadre) Posts in its various branches. The interested candidates can go through the official notification pdf through the direct link below.
Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
As per the notification, a total of 150 vacancies have been announced to be recruited for Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri, Indore, Goa, Karnataka, and Gujarat branches. The detailed vacancies have been tabulated below:
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad||85|
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||05|
|Kolhapur & Sangli||02|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja), Sindhudurg||02|
|Karnataka||Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||06|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat & Vadodara||05|
The candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in the graduation
Age Limit (as on 01st February 2021)
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 27 years
Candidates with prior sales/ marketing experience of a minimum of one year with Banks/ NBFCs only will be considered
How to Apply For Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Saraswat Bank @saraswatbank.com or apply from the direct link which will be active till 31st March 2021.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the details required. You will get your login credentials.
- Then click on the Login button using your registered E-mail id and password.
- Start the application process by filling in the necessary details.
- Verify your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before the final submission.
- Upload documents, pay the application fee if applicable.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and download your application form for future reference.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No cash or any other mode will be accepted.
Online Application Link
The online application link for the post of Business Development Officer Grade B at various branches of Saraswat Bank has been activated from 17th March 2021 and will be active till 31st March 2021. The interested candidates must check their eligibility before applying from the direct link below.
Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages:
- Online Examination
- Interview Round
The candidates have to qualify for the online examination to get eligible to appear in the interview round.
Saraswat Bank BDO Exam Pattern 2021
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination
|Time allotted for
each test (Separately timed)
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Professional knowledge (Marketing)||50||50||45 minutes|