SAI Recruitment 2020:
SAI Recruitment 2020: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Physiotherapist and Strength & Conditioning Expert posts. There are 109 vacancies for the various posts in SAI Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link, and other important points.
SAI Recruitment 2020: Overview
SAI Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Physiotherapist||62||Bachelor of Sports & Exercise Science OR Bachelor of Science in Sports Science OR Bachelors in Sports Coaching & Exercise Science|
|Strength & Conditioning Expert||47||Masters in Physiotherapy from any recognized Indian or Foreign University. Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Physiotherapist|
SAI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As of 01st/09/2020).
Maximum: 45 Yrs.
Salaries Offered in SAI Recruitment
|Post||Salary (in Rs.)|
|Strength and Conditioning Expert Lead||Rs. 1,00,000-1,50,000/-|
|Strength and conditioning Expert II||Rs. 60,000-80,000/-|
|Physiotherapist I||Rs. 40,000-60,000/-|
|Physiotherapist II||Rs. 60,000-80000/-|
Steps To Apply For SAI Recruitment
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button to correspond to the SAI Recruitment.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Apply Online For SAI Recruitment
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the post of SAI Recruitment vacancies.
SAI Recruitment Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of SAI Recruitment Application by post is not acceptable.
SAI Recruitment Faqs
Q 1. For which post the SAI Recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Physiotherapist & Expert Vacancies posts.
Q 2. How many vacancies are there in SAI Recruitment notification?
Ans. There are 109 vacancies in SAI Recruitment.
Q 3. How can one apply for SAI Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the SAI Recruitment from the link given in the article for the application form.
Q 4. Is the SAI Recruitment application available online or offline?
Ans. SAI Recruitment application form is available online only.
Q 5. What is the last date of SAI Recruitment?
Ans. The last date of the SAI Recruitment is 21st October 2020.