RBI Grade B Result 2021: Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Grade B Phase-I Result 2021 on its official website @rbi.org.in on 13th March 2021. The RBI had successfully conducted the RBI Grade Phase-I Exam on 06th March 2021. Now the candidates who had appeared in the exam can check their result from the direct link below. The candidates who will qualify for the Prelims exam will be eligible to appear in the Mains Exam which has been scheduled for 31st March & 1st April 2021. Stay tuned with us to get every latest update for RBI Grade B Phase I Result.
RBI Grade B Phase I Result 2021
Reserve Bank of India has release the RBI Grade B Phase I Result 2021 for the exam conducted on 06th March 2021. The candidates are required to secure minimum marks as may be prescribed by the Board to get qualified for Mains Exam. The candidates who have appeared in the Prelims exam can check their result by clicking on the link provided here which has been active officially.
RBI Grade B Result: Important Dates
- Visit the official website of RBI @rbi.org.in
- Scroll down and search for Opportunities@rbi
- Under the section “Current vacancies”, click on Results
- Click on the notification reading RBI Grade B Phase I Result 2021.
- The result PDF will appear on the screen.
- As the PDF opens, Press Ctrl+F and roll number in the search bar & press enter
- Qualified candidates roll number/ name will be highlighted
- Use the Download/Print option to save the file for your reference
RBI Grade B Phase I Result 2021
The direct link to check the result for RBI Grade B Phase I Exam which was conducted on 06th March 2021 has been provided here. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the result pdf and check their roll number in the list.
RBI Grade B Phase II Schedule
RBI Grade B 2021 Phase-II exam has been scheduled for 31st March & 1st April 2021. The candidates shortlisted for the mains exam can check the schedule for Phase II examination for GR B DR (General)-2021 and Paper III and Paper II examinations for DEPR and DSIM -2021 from here:
|Date||Grade B (DR)-General|
|01st April 2021 (Morning)||Paper III- F & M|
|01st April 2021 (Evening)||Paper I- ESI + Paper II- English|
|31st March 2021 (Morning)||Paper II- Economics||Paper II- Statistics|
|31st March 2021 (Evening)||Paper III- English||Paper III- English|
RBI Grade B Selection Process
- The candidates selected in the Phase-1 Exam will be eligible to appear in the Phase-2 Exam.
- The selection involves qualification of both Phase-I and Phase-II exam to finally appear for the interview process. Then a merit list is generated where the marks are available in descending order.
- Final Selection: The final selection of a candidate is based on his/her performance in the Interview Round of the RBI Grade B exam. The result for the final selection is declared in the form of a merit list.
RBI Grade B Final Result
As discussed in the official notification, the Final Result of RBI Grade B includes the consideration of the marks of Phase II and Interview.
The Board’s decision is considered final for the selecting the candidates In relation to communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. The result update may also be informed through SMS and/or Email. As informed through the official notification, the Phase 2 exam will be conducted on 31st March & 01st April 2021, only for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of the results of Phase 1.
Stay Connected for more updates on RBI Grade B Exam!
RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2021: FAQs
Q. When did RBI Grade B Phase I result announced?
Ans. RBI has announced Grade B Phase I result officially on 13th March 2021.
Q. How can I download the RBI Grade B Phase I result?
Ans. Follow the steps to download Admit Card: RBI official website>> Opportunities @RBI>> Current vacancies>> Results>> RBI Grade B Result
Q. Does RBI releases result separately for General, DEPR & DSIM posts?
Ans. Yes, RBI has separately released the result pdf for General, DEPR & DSIM posts.
Q. What’s the next stage after the RBI Grade B Phase I result announcement?
Ans. The shortlisted candidates whose roll numbers are mentioned in the result pdf will appear in the Phase II exam on 31st March & 01st April 2021.