Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021: The Department of School Education, Education Recruitment Board, Punjab has extended the last date to apply for the recruitment of 8393 posts of pre-primary teachers. The last date to apply for the recruitment has been extended till 21st April 2021 with the aim to make the opportunity available for the candidates who have missed the registration previously. The online application forms for Punjab Teacher Recruitment in the Pre Primary Schools was earlier conducted from 01st December 2020 to 21st December 2020, which has now again started and extended till 21st April 2021.
Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Board||Department of School Education, Education Recruitment Board, Punjab|
|No. of Jobs||8393|
|Name of the Posts||Pre-Primary Teacher|
|Starting date||01st December 2020|
|Last Date of the Online Form|
|Job Type||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written test and interview|
Punjab Teacher Recruitment Notification PDF
The School Education Department, Government of Punjab has released a notification for 8,393 vacancies of pre-primary teachers. The annual financial implications involved in the first three years till these 8,393 teachers are under probation would be Rs 103.73 crore. The implications will be Rs 374.20 crore after they complete the probation. The detailed notification PDF is given below.
Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Punjab Teacher Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the vacancy details from the image given below:
Punjab Pre-Primary Recruitment Eligibility
- The candidate must have a 12th passed exam certificate or equivalent qualification with at least 45% Marks. The candidate should have a diploma course of a minimum of one year in the Nursery Teacher Education Programme or equivalent. The candidate must have passed 10th with Punjabi as a subject.
- 18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms.)
Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher Application Fee
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/-
- Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process may be carried out by conducting the written test. The complete detailed Eligibility criteria is notified in the notification released for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020.
Steps To Apply For Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Click on the link provided below.
- Select the post applied for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card.
Online Application Link For Punjab Teacher Recruitment
The online application link for Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher Recruitment for 8393 vacancies was earlier available from 01st December 2020 to 21st December 2020 which has now reopened and extended till 21st April 2021. The candidates who have missed the opportunity previously can now apply till 21st April 2021.
Points To Note For Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021
- The application link will end on 21st April 2021.
- Scrutiny of original documents for eligibility will be carried out prior to the commencement of the written examination and will be returned to the candidates’ post verification.
- The selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in the Written Test.
Meanwhile, you can have a look at the following Govt. Jobs