Punjab Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is going to release the mains admit card for Punjab PSC Civil Service Exam 2021 soon. The candidates who have cleared the prelims exam can download their hall ticket from the direct link provided below much before the exam date. The PPSC Civil Service Mains Exam has been scheduled for the 1st week of April 2021. For more details read the complete article
Punjab Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Punjab Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2021|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment||Punjab State Civil Service Exam|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2021 (Soon)|
|Mains Exam Date||The first week of April 2021|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Jobs|
Punjab Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2021
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) releases the mains admit card on its official website on March 06, 2021, for the exam to be held in April 2021 the first week. The selection for Punjab Civil Services will be done through prelims, mains, and interview round.
Steps to Download Punjab Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission or directly click on the link below.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card For The Examination” in the Online Registration Section.
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter your registration number and date of birth correctly.
- The Prelims Admit card will appear on your screen, download, and take a printout of your hall ticket.
Punjab Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2021: Direct Link
The candidates who have cleared the Punjab Civil Service CCE Prelims exam can download their hall ticket from here. Candidates are advised to download and keep admit card’s hardcopy ready as their entry will be allowed only with their call letter.
Punjab PSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- Both the papers will be of subjective type questions
- No negative marking
- Bilingual (English & Punjabi)
- Prelims was a screening test to shortlist candidates for the Mains Exam.
Punjab Civil Service Mains 2020 Exam Pattern
|Punjabi (in Gurumukhi Script) Compulsory (of 10+2 Standard)||100|
|English Compulsory (of 10+2 standard)||100|
|General Studies Paper-I (History, Geography, and Society)||250|
|General Studies Paper-II (Indian Constitution & Polity, Governance and International Relations)||250|
|General Studies Paper-III (Economy, Statistics and Security issues)||250|
|General Studies Paper-IV (Science & Technology, Environment, Problem Solving, and Decision Making)||250|