OPSC MO Admit Card 2021
OPSC MO Admit Card 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has released the admit card for Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) for the post of Medical Officer (Group A) (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department on 23rd April 2021. A total of 2452 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment notification. The CBRE has been rescheduled for 28th April 2021. The candidates who are going to appear in the CBT test can download their hall ticket from the direct link below.
OPSC MO Admit Card 2021: Overview
|OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Admit Card Release Date||23rd April 2021|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Career Making|
Steps to Download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @ opsc.gov.in or directly download from the below link
- Scroll down and search for the notification reading- “Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates – Computer Based Recruitment Exam for Recruitment of Medical Officer (Advt. No. 08 of 2020-21)”
- Enter registration number and password
- A new page with the admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Link
The candidates who have applied for Odisha Medical Officer posts can download their hall ticket from the direct link. The exam has been scheduled for 28th April 2021. Therefore the candidates are advised to download it much before the last date.
Details mentioned on OPSC MO Admit Card 2021
After downloading the OPSC MO admit card 2021, you will be able to find the following details on the call letter. Make sure all the details are correct:
- Candidate’s name
- Venue details
- Roll number of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Registration Id
- Exam timings
- Exam instructions
OPSC MO Exam Pattern 2021
- The written examination will be of 200 marks with 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The syllabus of the exam will be based on the MCI Syllabus of MBBS
- The distribution of Marks has been tabulated below:
|9||Skin & VD||05|
|18||O & G||20|
- Marks secured in 10th Class: 10%
- Marks secured in 12th Class: 10%
- Marks secured in MBBS examination: 10%
Instructions For Precaution From COVID-19
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation, wearing a face mask at all times will be compulsory for all candidates present at the event.
- All candidates will ensure complete hygiene & sanitation.
- The body temperature will be checked before the entry of all candidates.
- All candidates should download the Arogya Setu app which will be checked at the entry point.
- Hand wash and sanitisers must be used regularly at the venue.
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters between candidates will be mandatory.