NTA DU Recruitment 2021: National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to apply online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University (DU) at the official website @recruitment.nta.nic.in . The recruitment has been released to fill 1145 posts at Delhi University. The online registration process has been extended till 28th April 2021. Here you can check the complete information about NTA DU Recruitment 2921 for 927 posts that are provided below.
NTA DU Recruitment 2021: Overview
|NTA DU Recruitment 2021, Notification|
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post||Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University (DU)|
|Starting date to apply||23rd February 2021|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, 12th & other|
|Official Site||recruitment.nta.nic.in and du.ac.in|
NTA DU Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Date||23rd February 2021|
|Online Registration Start Date||23rd February 2021|
|Last Date of Registration|
|Last Date of Fee Submission|
|Admit Card Date||Not Declared yet|
NTA DU Recruitment 2021: Notification
The NTA has released an official PDF for the Junior assistant and other non-teaching posts in different departments on its official website. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided here. Read the complete details about the recruitment from the official notification.
NTA DU Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 1145 vacancies have been released in the different departments which are given below. The breakdown of the vacancies according to the post has been detailed below.
NTA DU 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC (NCL)/ EWS /Female: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply For NTA DU Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply online through NTA Online Application Portal
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements
- Click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Fill the details in the application form, pay the fee
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form
NTA DU Recruitment 2021 Online Application
The link to the online application has been active on 23rd February 23, 2021. The online application will be now active till 28th April 2021 and the last date to fill the application is 29th April 2021. The interested candidates can apply from the direct link provided here.
NTA DU Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the NTA DU Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.