The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the provisional NIFT answer key 2021. The NIFT 2021 answer key was released for General Ability Test (GAT) on February 17, 2021. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam can download NIFT answer key 2021 on the official website. Institute has also provided an option to challenge the NIFT answer key 2021. Check the complete details about NIFT answer key 2021.
NIFT Answer Key 2021
|Exam||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Courses||B.Des and B.FTech
M.Des, M.F.M and M.FTech
|NIFT Exam Date 2021||February 14, 2021|
|NIFT Answer Key 2021 Date||February 17, 2021|
|NIFT Answer Key 2021 Objection Till||February 17 to 20, 2021|
|Objection Fee||Rs 500 per question|
|NIFT Result 2021||March 2021|
How To Download NIFT 2021 Answer Key?
Step 1: Visit the official website of NIFT - nift.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the link answer key of NIFT 2021 for admission
Step 3: Enter the login details such as application number, date of birth and email ID.
Step 4: NIFT answer key 2021 will be available on the screen.
Step 5: Download NIFT 2021 answer key and take a printout of the same.
NIFT 2021 Answer Key: Important Instructions for Candidates
NIFT has released the important instructions for candidates on the answer key window. Check the below points available on the "Answer Keys for Written Test (GAT) held on 14 February 2021" window.
- Candidate should fill in his/her roll no., date of birth and question booklet series in order to view the corresponding answer key.
- Candidate should submit valid and specific inputs for re-examination of answer key, in the space provided in the portal.
- Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) per question will be charged for each objection submitted by the candidate.
- If candidate's objection regarding any particular question is found valid by the subject experts, then the key will be revised accordingly and the fee collected from the candidate for that particular question will be refunded.
- Fee refund for objections found correct will only be credited by RTGS to the candidate's bank account as per details filled by him/her on the portal.
- For objection(s) found incorrect by the subject experts the fee will not be refunded.
NIFT 2021 Answer Key: What Next?
Candidates are advised to check all the answer keys of NIFT meticulously. The exam authority has also provided an option to receive the observations/ objection from the candidates for GAT exam. One can raise the objection against payment of Rs 500 per observation/ objection.
The official notice reads, "Candidates are allowed to take away the General Ability Test (GAT: Objective type question Paper). Keys of the GAT will be uploaded on the website so that candidates may give their observation/ objection if any, during this period against payment of Rs. 500/- per observation/ objection."
Institute will consider the objections and prepare the final answer key of NIFT 2021. The written exam result will be declared in March 2021. Candidates who qualify in the written exam will be called for the situation test/ group discussion/ personal interview.