Metro Railway Recruitment 2021
Metro Railway Recruitment 2021: Metro Rail Corporation has released a notification inviting applications for the various posts for Kolkata, West Bengal Metro Rail Project. A total of 123 vacancies have been released for Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Welder, and Plumber. The online registration for Metro Rail Recruitment is active till 30th July 2021. The interested candidates can go through the complete details along with the required eligibility criteria that are mentioned below in the article and can apply from the direct link.
Metro Railway Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Organization||Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.|
|Posts||Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Welder, and Plumber|
|Online Application Starts||23rd April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th July 2021|
|Job Location||Kolkatta, West Begngal|
Metro Railway Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 123 vacancies has been announced for Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Welder, and Plumber posts for Metro Rail in Kolkatta, West Bengal. The breakdown of the vacancy has been provided here.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8|
Metro Railway Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Welder (Gas & Electric): The candidate should be 8th passed from a recognized Board.
- Fitter, Electrician, Machinist and Plumber: The candidate should be 10th passed from a recognized Board.
The candidate should be of minimum 18 years old to be eligible to apply for Metro Rail Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply For Metro Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @apprenticeshipindia.org or directly apply for the vacancies from the below links.
- Click on Apprenticeship Opportunities.
- Select the course for which you are looking for.
- Click on the “Apply for Opportunity”
- Fill in the details required in the application form.
- Submit the application form before last date arrives.
Metro Railway Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of the interview which will be conducted by the officials. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded to the website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
Metro Railway Recruitment 2021: Stipend
The candidates selected will be paid with a stipend per month which has been tabulated below.
|Name of the Post||Stipend (per month)|
|Fitter||Rs. 7,700/- to Rs. 10,000/-|
|Electrician||Rs. 7,700/- to Rs. 10,000/-|
|Machinist||Rs. 7,700/- to Rs. 10,000/-|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Rs. 7,700/- to Rs. 10,000/-|
|Plumber||Rs. 7,700/- to Rs. 10,000/-|