Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 60 vacancies on its official website @keralapsc.gov.in. The Kerala PSC will be recruiting suitable candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant, Personnel Manager and other posts. The interested candidates should read the complete article before applying for the post in order to check their eligibility for the post. The eligible candidates can apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 on or before 05th May 2021 from the direct link provided below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Exam Name||Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant, Personnel Manager & other posts|
|Category Number||Cat no: 51/2021 to 110/2021|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||09th April 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05th May 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The Kerala Govt. has released the Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification for multiple posts for candidates who have passed 10th, 12th, or are graduates. The Kerala PSC Job Notification is released under advt. no: 51/2021 to 110/2021 on the official site which is www.keralapsc.gov.in/. The candidates who hold the required eligibility criteria can apply online through the direct link that is given below on this site until 05th May 2021 for the KPSC Recruitment 2021. Check the Official Notification for the Kerala PSC Recruitment for various posts from the direct link provided below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Assistant Professor in Surgical Gastroenterology||02|
|Assistant Professor in Electronics||01|
|State Mass Education and Media Officer||01|
|Organiser for Sports in Schools||01|
|Instructor in Secretarial Practice and Business Correspondence||01|
|Architectural Draftsman Grade I||03|
|Draftsman Gr I/Overseer (Civil)||13|
|Lecturer in Computer Engineering||14|
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering – Technical Education (Govt. Polytechnics)||02|
|Worker/Plant Attender Grade III||47|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Fireman Gr. II||02|
|Technician Grade-II (Electronics)||01|
|Electrician Gr. II||01|
|Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)- LPS||03|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Read the below table to know the eligibility criteria for various posts released by Kerala Public Service Commission for the FY-2021
- Assistant Professor in Surgical Gastroenterology: M.Ch.(Surgical Gastroenterology)/ DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology); Three years Physical Teaching Experience or such other teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India. Permanent Registration under State Medical Council.
- Assistant Professor in Electronics – Masters Degree in the subject concerned with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record; Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge of Malayalam.
- Scientific Officer – First or second class M.Sc., in Analytical Chemistry of a recognised University.
- Organiser for Sports in Schools– Bachelor in Physical Education (B.PED) from a recognized university.
- Assistant/Auditor -A Degree in any faculty from a recognised University or its equivalent.
- Assistant / Auditor-Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent.
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will have to apply only through the online mode.
- Click on the link that is given below on this site.
- The first step is to register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ as per the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Upon logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- No application fee is required.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021
Here is the direct link to apply online for the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 or various posts. The online application process will be accepted till 05th May 2021.
Kerala PSC 2021: Salary Structure
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Assistant Professor in Anatomy||As per UGC Norms|
|Head of Section in Architecture||Rs. 42500-87000|
|Agricultural Officer||Rs. 39500 – 83000|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 39,500-83,000/-|
|Lecturer in Dance (Kerala Natanam)||Rs. 36,600-79,200/-|
|Legal Assistant Gr. II||Rs. 29,200-62,400/-|
|Draftsman Gr. I||Rs. 27,100-63,200/-|
|Draftsman Gr. II||Rs. 23100-58700|
|Rehabilitation Technician Gr. II (Prosthetics/Orthotics/Leather works)||Rs. 25,200-54,000/|
|Nurse Gr. II||Rs. 20000-45800/|
|Divisional Accounts Officers||Rs. 19440 – 34430/-|
|Artist Modeller||Rs. 19,000-43,600 /-|
|Architectural Draftsman Gr. III||Rs. 19,000-43,600 /-|
|Pump Operator||Rs. 18000-41500|
|Recepentiost cum Telephone Operator||Rs. 5550-10500/-|
|LP School Teacher (Tamil Medium)||Rs. 25200-54000/-|
|Librarian Gr. IV||Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/-|
|Work Superintendent||Rs. 19000-43600/|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (SR for ST only)||Rs. 30700-65400/-|
|Junior Consultant (General Surgery)||Rs. 45,800 – 89,000/-(Rs 3400/-sp)|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Mathematics||Rs. 32300-68700/-|
|Dentist Hygienist Gr. II||Rs. 22200-48000/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 1680-4180/- (PR)|
|High School Teacher (Mathematics) (Malayalam Medium)||Rs. 29200-62400/-|
|High School Teacher (Mathematics) Tamil Medium||Rs. 29200-62400/-|
|High School Teacher (Hindi)||Rs 29200-62400/-|
|Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) LPS||Rs. 25200-54000/-|
|Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) UPS||Rs. 18,000-41,500/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (From Ex-servicemen only)||Rs.19,000 – 43600/-|
|L.D. Typist/Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk (Ex-Servicemen Only)||Rs.19,000- 43,600/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (knowing Tamil & Malayalam)||Rs. 19000-43600/-|
|Part Time High School Teacher (Urdu)||Rs 19000-43600/-|
|Part Time High School Teacher (Arabic)||Rs. 19,000-43,600/-|
|Driver Gr. II (HDV) (Ex-servicemen only)||Rs.18000 – 41500/-|