JRHMS MO Recruitment 2020:
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Medical Officer, Radiologist & Medical Officer posts. This recruitment is conducted by JRHMS for 357 vacancies. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Application Fee, Dates, and important points.
JRHMS MO 2020 Recruitment: Overview
Check the important points of JRHMS MO Recruitment 2020 in the table below.
|JRHMS MO Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society|
|Test Name||Specialist Medical Officer, Radiologist & Medical Officer|
|Starting date||23rd September 2020|
|Closing Date||05th October 2020|
JRHMS MO Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Specialist Medical Officer||254|
JRHMS MO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist Medical Officer and Radiologist: MBBS with PG Degree
- Medical Officer: MBBS
Remuneration For JRHMS MO Recruitment 2020
|Specialist Medical Officer||Rs. 1,05,000.00/
|Medical Officer||Rs. 63000.00/-|
How To Apply For JRHMS MO Recruitment?
- Click on the given link for JRHMS MO Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to “Mission Director, RCH Campus, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10”.
Link To Apply For JRHMS MO Recruitment
Click below to apply for the JRHMS MO Recruitment 2020.
JRHMS MO Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the JRHMS MO Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.