JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has started accepting online applications for the recruitment to the Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others on February 15, 2020 @jpsc.gov.in. The candidates holding a graduate degree are eligible for the services and can apply through online applications anytime from February 15, 2021, to March 21, 2021 (Extended). The last date for submission of the fee is extended till March 22, 2021, Check the important dates, exam pattern, eligibility, important points.
Update: The last date of online application is extended till March 21, 2021 and fee submission last date is extended till March 22, 2021.
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Highlights
JPSC Civil Service 2021 Vacancies
The post-wise JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 vacancy is as under:
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Check the important dates of JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 in the table below. The prelims exam is going to take place on May 02, 2021.
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a Degree holder from a recognized university/ equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- UR Candidates: 35 Years
- SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates: 40 Years
- OBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Female (UR/ OBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
Application Fee For JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Online Application
|SC/ ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen
Domicile of Madhya Pradesh only
In addition to the above fee, bank charges will be applicable.
How To Apply For JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will be able to apply through online mode from February 15, 2021, onwards.
- Click on the link given below.
- As the new page opens, click the New Registration link and fill in the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents, and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Online Application
The online application for the JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 has started on February 15, 2021. The candidates can apply for the Civil Services Exam 2021 till March 21, 2021 (Extended). Candidates are advised to apply before the last date, to avoid server problems. The direct links for registration and login to JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 have been provided here.
JPSC Civil Service Selection Procedure:
Jharkhand Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Selection Procedure will consist of the following stages.
1. Preliminary Examination.
2. Main Examination (Written & Interview)
3. Personality Test
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type):
|General Studies – I||100||2 (120 minutes)|
|General Studies – II||100||2 (120 minutes)|
There is not a single negative marking for any incorrect answers.
Main Examination (Subjective Type):
|Paper & Subject||Marks|
|Paper-I General English and Hindi (2 sectors of 50 marks each)||100|
|Paper-II Language and Literature||150|
|Paper-III History and Geography||200|
|Paper-IV Indian Constitution, Administration, and Reforms||200|
|Paper-V Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable development||200|
|Paper-VI GS, Envt. And technology development||200|
The duration for papers in the Main exam is for 3 hours.
- Viva-voce (Interview) of 100 marks
The total is 1150 marks of mains and personality tests.
JPSC Civil Service Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of the JPSC Civil Service Application by post is not acceptable.
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Faqs
Q 1. For which post the JPSC Civil Service notification released?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others posts.
Q 2. How many vacancies are there in JPSC Civil Service recruitment are notified?
Ans. There are 252 vacancies in JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021.
Q 3. How can one apply for JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021?
Ans. One can apply for the JPSC Civil Service from the link given in the article for the application form.
Q 4. Is the JPSC Civil Service application available online or offline?
Ans. JPSC Civil Service application form is available online only.
Q 5. What is the last date of the JPSC Civil Service recruitment?
Ans. The last date of JPSC Civil Service recruitment is extended till March 21, 2021.