JKSSB Recruitment 2021
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released 2311 vacancies for various posts in various Departments issued vide Notification No. 02 of 2021. As per the recent notice, JKSSB Online Application For Various Posts Recruitment will start on 12th April 2021. The interested candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below. A total of 2311 vacancies has been released for Junior Staff Nurse, Technician, Librarian, Junior Electrician, Jr Pharmacist, Junior Nurse, Data Entry Operator and many other posts for different departments. Read the complete article for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 and stay tuned with us for the latest information regarding the recruitment.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Overview
|JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Advt. No.||02 of 2021|
|Starting Date||12th April 2021|
|Closing Date||12th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Written Exam|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Notification Release Date||05th January 2021|
|2||Starting date to apply online||12th April 2021|
|3||Last Date to apply online||12th May 2021|
|4||Written test Dates for Junior Assistant||To be Notified Soon|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board has announced 2311 vacant posts for various departments on its official website on 26th March 2021 on its official website @jkssb.nic.in. The complete details about the recruitment process have been mentioned in the detailed notification pdf for which the direct link has been provided here.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|General Administration Department||52|
|Health and Medical Education Department||1444|
|Floriculture, Gardens and Parks Department||04|
|Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||21|
|Department of Skill Development||06|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed for a particular post shall not be eligible for that post.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of the prescribed minimum educational qualification as notified in Annexure-“A” on or before 16-01-2020, failing which the candidature of such
candidates shall be cancelled by the Board.
- The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir’s S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020
ii) Educational Qualification
The Candidates must have 10+2, ITI, Graduation, Diploma, B.Sc, B.Ed, Master Degree, Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university.
(iii) Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The requirement of age for various Reserved Categories is as follows:-
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
(Economically Weaker Section)
(Pahari Speaking People)
(Other Social Caste)
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1979||01-01-2003|
Application Fee For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
The application fee can be paid only through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
How to Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible persons can apply for J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 12th May 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s Online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.
- The candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- The candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”.
- Once successful Login, click on the “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and submit fees if applicable.
- Click on “SAVE & CONTINUE” and download the application form for future use.
Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
The JKSSB will start accepting Online Applications for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for 2311 vacancies of various posts in different departments from 12th April 2021. The last date to apply will be active till 12th May 2021. Stay tuned, we will notify you once the link is active.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||12th April 2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||12th May 2021|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit obtained in written/skill tests (if any). There shall be no Viva-voce for these posts. Marks obtained in the Written test out of Maximum Marks shall be proportionately converted into 100 points.
JKSSB Admit Card 2021
The provisionally accepted JKSSB Applications by the Board, as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement Notice, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admit Card/Roll No slip for appearing in the Written Examination.
In addition to the Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as:
i. Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
ii. Voter’s ID Card,
iii. Driving License,
iv. PAN Card,
vi. School ID Card,
vii. Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.