The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras is offering an online internship for 3 to 6 months available at its Robert Bosch Center for Data Science and AI (RBCDSAI). IIT Madras is offering this virtual internship position through e-GRIESHMA Program and it is basically a virtual global research internship in engineering science humanities and management.
The internship is being offered to international students only, but RBCDSAI has openings for Indian students too. The international students studying in the final year of under graduation or post-graduation can apply for the e-GRIESHMA program. The candidates require to have 3 out 4 or 8 out of 10 CGPA. Moreover, the candidates need to clear a Python programming test and an extra round of screening like MCQs on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science.
The international students applying for IIT Madras online internship can choose up to three topics from the below list.
- Structural characterization of algebraic tournaments
- The interconnection of adaptive modules/motifs
- Network mapping
- Automated doubt generation models for natural language contexts
- AI-based acoustic camera-based gesture recognition
- Simulation-assisted AI-based automation of X-ray baggage scanning
- AI-based simulations in wave propagation
- Identification of putative driver genes and their role based on patient profile
- Artificial intelligence for energy management and optimization in smart buildings
- Knowledge augmented real-estate description generation
- Dropout prediction in MOOCs
How To Apply
The students who are interested in the IIT Madras online internship should visit the Official Website and apply online. The candidates are required to upload a Statement of Purpose of one page determining the reason for applying, wider areas of research interest, requirements of specific course duration, and an indication of student's interest in coming to IIT Madras. The candidates can go through the Official Brochure to know details regarding the IIT Madras Online Internship and apply before 15 May 2021.