The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has invited applications for internships in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science through its Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI). IIT Madras is offering a Post-Baccalaureate Fellowship Program to students who have an interest in research. The selected aspirants for the Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Internships will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs, 40,000 to Rs. 60,000.
According to IIT Madras, the interns selected for the Post Baccalaureate Fellowship program will get to attend a fully-funded trip to a national conference every year. Also, the interns will get the opportunity to work with leading faculty in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
IIT Madras Internships in AI and Data Science: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have completed their Bachelor's Degree within the last two years.
- The candidates must have proficiency in Programming and high-level languages including Python, R, or MATLAB.
- The candidates who have added to open-source projects during their undergraduation will be preferred.
IIT Madras Internships in AI and Data Science: Research Topics
- Deep Learning
- Network Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Theoretical Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning and Multi-Arm Bandits
- System Architecture for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Ethics, Fairness and Explainability in Artificial Intelligence
- Systems Biology and Healthcare
- Smart Cities and Transportation
- Financial Analytics
The candidates who are interested in the IIT Madras Internships in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science can submit their applications before 20 April 2021. The candidates need to fill in all the required details and submit the application form. The interviews for the same will be conducted before 07 May 2021.