IBPS RRB Mains Clerk Cut off 2021: The Institue of Banking and Personnel Selection has availed the cut-off marks on the official website with the scorecard for the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2020-21. The Mains Exam Result has been released along with cut off marks on its official website on 01st March 2021. The Cut Off has been an important criterion for the selection procedure. The candidates who appeared in IBPS RRB Mains Exam can check the cut-off from here.
IBPS RRB Mains Clerk Cut Off 2021
The IBPS has conducted RRB Clerk Mains Exam on 20th February 2021 and released the result on 01st March 2021 along with the state-wise maximum and minimum cut off marks required to get allotment. Here we have provided the details;
RRB Clerk Mains Maximum Cutoff
RRB Clerk Mains Minimum Cutoff
RRB Clerk Mains Reserve List Cut Off
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2021
The IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam has successfully been conducted in various centres in five shifts on September 19, 20 & 21, 2020, and January 02, 2021, following the COVID-19 Guidelines. Based on the difficulty level of the questions in the sections: Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude, the Cut-Off Marks of the IBPS RRB Clerk 2020-21 Prelims Exam is declared.
|Jammu & Kashmir||73.5|
The IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2020-21 has been released on 21st January 2021 officially on its official website. The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam 2020 was of easy to moderate level on the first day and in all shifts.
Factors affecting the IBPS RRB Cut off
IBPS RRB cut off is calculated considering the following factors:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The number of candidates who appeared for the test
- Number of vacancies
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020-21: Important Dates
Use of IBPS RRB Previous Year Cut Off:
- For candidates’ convenience and prediction in their next round, they may check the previous year IBPS RRB Cut Off given in the subsequent paragraph
- The candidates can thus draw parallels for their scores. Subject wise and Category wise IBPS RRB Cut Off has been depicted below
- Cut Off will also be a guide to the candidates along with IBPS RRB Result, where students can check their final qualification into the next round/final selection
- The cut off has been mentioned category wise for the mentioned previous year
- The cut off also decides the final selection of the candidates, which is based on the consolidated score of Tier-1 and Tier-2 Result.
The details of the IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off for the previous year have been given in the tabulated form. Students can predict the expected cut off from the IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off of last year. Read further to check IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off.
IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off: Previous Year Cut Offs
Previous year cut-offs are a guide to the candidates that give them an idea regarding the expected increase or decrease. As per the IBPS trend, the students can predict the variation in the current/ expected cut off.
Thus, the expected cut-off that is cut off for the year 2020 can be predicted from the previous year’s data.
IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off 2019 For Prelims
State-wise cut-off for IBPS RRB Clerk has been tabulated. Check the cutoff score and compare it for your assessment.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2019
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Cut Off for the year 2017-18 has been depicted in the tabular form below:
Following is the state-wise final cut off for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017-18:
The previous year cut off will be a helpful tool to ensure that the candidate will be finally entering the next round or final selection(in case of after mains exam). Cut Off is thus an important criterion for securing the selection.