HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) had released a notification for inviting eligible candidates to apply for 81 Dental Surgeon Posts on its official website @hpsc.gov.in on 25th February 2021. The online application process will be active from 01st March 2021 to 26th March 2021. The interested candidates should go through the article to know the eligibility criteria, vacancy, selection process, and more details about HPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs 2021.
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Overview
|HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|Total Vacancies||81 Posts|
|Starting Date||01st March 2021|
|Closing Date||26th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||25th February 2021|
|HPSC Apply Online||01st March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th March 2021|
|Written Test||April/May 2021|
|Viva voce||To be notified later|
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Haryana Public Service Commission has announced 81 vacancies for the recruitment of Dental Surgeon on its official website against advt. no. 02/2021 on 25th February 2021. The interested candidates can check the details from the notification pdf for which the direct link has been provided here.
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|2||SC of Haryana||15|
|3||BC-A of Haryana||08|
|4||BC-B of Haryana||05|
|5||EWS of Haryana||08|
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have a Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licenciate in Dental Science or Licenciate in Dental Surgery to be eligible to apply for HPSC Dental Surgeon posts.
- Registered as Dental Surgeon on Part A of the Dentists Act, 1948.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or Higher
Age Limit (as on 26/03/2021)
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years. The age relaxation to other categories has been declared as 05 years.
Category of Candidates
|(i) For Male candidates of the General category including Dependent Son of Ex-serviceman of Haryana
(ii) For Male candidates of the General category and all reserved categories of other States.
|(i) For all Female candidates of the General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
(ii) For Female candidates of the General category and all reserved categories of other States.
|For Male & Female candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana only||
|For all PwD i.e Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only||
How to Apply For HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @hpsc.gov.in or directly apply from the link mentioned below.
- Click on Advertisements & Instructions in the important links section.
- Click on the link in front of “Advertisement No. 02/2021 – for HCS Dental Surgeon 2021”
- If you are a new user, then click on New Registration otherwise log in with your registration id.
- Fill in all the necessary details and pay the application fee is required.
- Submit your application form after a thorough revision of the details filled.
- Save and take a print out of your application form for future reference.
HPSC Dental Surgeon Apply Online Link
The online application process will be initiated on 01st March 2021 on its official website @hpsc.gov.in. The eligible and interested candidates must apply on or before 26th March 2021. The direct link to apply for HPSC Dental Surgeon posts will be made available here. Stay tuned with us, we will notify you when the link will be active.
Link To Apply For HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021 will be active on 01st March 2021
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The officials of the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will be conducting the Written Test, Interview for selecting the candidates for the post of Dental Surgeon
The Online Test will be Computer-based Objective Type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 800
- Duration of Paper: 03 hours
- All questions carry equal marks
- For each wrong answer, one-fourth marks (1 mark) shall be deducted
For detailed exam pattern & syllabus, refer to the official notification pdf.
HPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
The officials offer the remuneration of FPL-9 for all the candidates who will be selected for the Dental Surgeon post.