GIC Recruitment 2021: General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC of India) has started accepting online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Officer Scale I in the cadre of Assistant Manager Scale I on 11th March 2021. The recruitment will be conducted for recruiting eligible candidates for 44 vacancies of Scale-I Officer posts for the Finance/CA, General, Legal, and Insurance department. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies till 29th March 2021. Read the complete article for more information about GIC Recruitment 2021.
GIC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Starting Date||11th March 2021 (Started)|
|Last Date||29th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination- Interview|
GIC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||11th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th March 2021|
|Online Pre-recruitment training for
|26th April to 29th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days prior to the exam|
|Online Exam Date||09th May 2021 (tentative)|
GIC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|1||Finance/ Chartered Accounts||15|
GIC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|1||Finance/Chartered Accountant||Any Graduation Degree, CA|
|2||General||Any Graduation Degree|
|4||Insurance||Any Degree, PG/Diploma (General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII)|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- The candidate should have been born not earlier than 02-02-1991 and not later than 01-02-2000 both days inclusive
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Steps to Apply For GIC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @ gicofindia.com.
- Search for the “Careers” option which is available at the top of the page.
- Search for the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification Link.
- Check all the information in the Notification Carefully.
- If you are eligible, then fill and submit the Online GIC Assistant Manager Application Form 2021 before the last date.
- Processing & Exam Fee: Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (plus GST @ 18%)
- For SC/ ST/ PH, Female & the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
Online Application Link
The eligible candidates can apply online from the direct link below which has been activated on 11th March 2021 and the online application will be active till 29th March 2021. The candidates are advised to apply much before the last date to avoid any technical glitch.
GIC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The officials will select the candidates based on Written tests and performance in Group discussions and interviews.
Note: The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion, and Interview will be 200.
GIC Assistant Manager Online Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Part A (Objective)||Higher-Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking||40||40||30 minutes|
|Part B (Objective)||Reasoning||20||20||60 minutes|
|Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||20||20|
|Part C (Descriptive)||English Language- Essay, precise and Comprehension||03||30||60 minutes|
GIC Assistant Manager Salary
The package applicable for the Scale-I officer is with the basic pay of Rs. 32, 795/- per month on a scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14)- 55335- 1745(4)- 62315 plus admissible allowances and other non-core benefits (full details are given on GIC Re’s website). The total gross salary will be approx. Rs. 65,000/- p.m.