IIT Bombay is all set to release the provisional GATE 2021 answer key by March 2. The organising institute will also provide an option to challenge the GATE answer key 2021 official. After considering the objections raised by candidates, the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021 final answer key will be issued. Candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam held in February can check the GATE 2021 answer key on the official website at www.gate.iitb.ac.in. Check the complete details about the GATE 2021 answer key below.
GATE 2021 Answer Key
|Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|GATE Exam Date 2021||February 6, 7, 13 and 14, 2021|
|GATE Response Sheet 2021||February 18, 2021|
|GATE Answer Key 2021||March 2, 2021 (tentative)|
|GATE 2021 Answer Key Objection||March 2 to 4, 2021|
|GATE Result 2021||March 22, 2021|
How To Check GATE Answer Key 2021 Official?
Step 1: Visit the official website of GATE - www.gate.iitb.ac.in
Step 2: Go to the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
Step 3: Enter the details such as enrollment id/ email address and password.
Step 4: Submit the details.
Step 5: The GATE 2021 answer key along with the question paper will be displayed.
How To Calculate GATE Score?
The GATE 2021 answer key is very important for candidates to calculate their probable scores. It is advised to get familiar with the calculating of the score using the GATE answer key 2021. One should calculate the number of correct answers and the overall marks. Aspirants should also calculate the total negative marks for wrong attempts. However, there is no negative marking for NAT questions.
How To Challenge GATE 2021 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of GOAPS.
- Click on the "Contest Answer Key" tab.
- The page will navigate to the payment gateway.
- One should pay Rs. 500 through online mode (per challenge) per question. However, it is the US $ 10 for NRI candidates.
- Enter the question number after the payment.
- One should justify their answer for the contest with a maximum of 500 characters.
- Candidates should attach the necessary supporting documents before submitting the objection.