|Job title: Full Stack Android/iOS Mobile Developer|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Sun, 28 Mar 2021 00:38:38 GMT|
Job description: Details:
- Write mobile application code utilizing AR technologies ranging from C#, Unity and Vuforia to native iOS/Android and Google Flutter in order to educate customers about our vehicles in a easy and cool way
- Collaborate with a dynamic team following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
- Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across the team.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Design and develop new features towards improved customer experience
- Assess concepts for feasibility from a technical perspective.
- Work with product managers, creative storytellers, and designers to build impactful, easy-to-understand prototypes.
- Participate in internal concepting and ideation sessions and bring an engineering perspective to the discussion.
- Apply design thinking to problem solving.
- Develop the underlying infrastructure for the team to support faster development of future proof-of-concepts.
Education: Bachelors in computer related field such as Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- 2-4 years of development experience creating iOS or Android native apps with a willingness to learn the other. Having an iOS and/or Android app released in the app store is a plus!
- Functional Reactive, design patterns, Flutter, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Object Oriented programming and/or Reactive Programming languages, and Web APIs
- Experience with AR/VR leveraging Unity and Vuforia.
- Strong in Design patterns and Familiarities in Push Notifications
- Continuous Delivery or Agile/Scrum delivery practices highly desired
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
Experience working closely with product and design teams
Specific Skill Requirement:
- Hands-on development experience with cross platform languages (iOS, Android, & Google Flutter)
- Hands-on development experience with AR/VR, leveraging Unity (C#) and Vuforia
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming and Web APIs
- In-depth understanding of automotive industry trends and market conditions