• The Facebook has as of late marked an arrangement to purchase environmentally friendly power in India from a nearby firm called CleanMax. This is the first inexhaustible task of Facebook in Quite a while. The venture is situated in Karnataka. The Project limit of 32 MW. Under the task Facebook and CleanMax will cooperate.
• An extra government financing has been gotten by India’s mRNA-based Covid-19 immunization applicant HGCO19 for its clinical investigations. This financing has been granted under the ‘Mission Covid Suraksha’. HGCO19, the novel mRNA Vaccine up-and-comer has been created by Pune-based biotechnology organization Genova Biopharmaceuticals.
• The “Online Grievance Management Portal of NCSC” was recently launched by the Union Ministers for Communication and IT, as well as Law and Justice. The National Commission of Scheduled Castes (NCSC) is a body that regulates the caste system in the United States.
• The “MANAS” App was introduced by the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India to encourage health among all age groups. NIMHANS Bengaluru, AFMC Pune, and C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) Bengaluru collaborated on the project.
• Every year, April 17 is called World Hemophilia Day. The World Hemophilia Federation commemorates this day. In addition to this organization, several other international organizations also commemorate World Hemophilia Day. Observing World Hemophilia Day has increased awareness of inherited bleeding disorders.
Subscribe to Get Weekly updates
Get daily current affair video, detailed current affairs PPT for quick revision and Free One Liner PDF directly in your inbox.
Subscribe now to get this month's one liner for FREE.