• The Minister of State for Commerce and Industry provided information on the Champion Services (CSS) scheme in Lok Sabha’s written response. This is the overall scheme for 2019-20 to 2023-24. This is the central sector scheme of the Department of Commerce. Unleash the full potential of the service industry and achieve its sustained growth. Extensive service industry diversification.
• The Prime Minister expressed his gratitude to United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR). The United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) provides individuals, organizations and institutions with innovative learning solutions to strengthen global decision-making and support actions taken at the national level to shape a better future.
• The “India 2021 Tuberculosis Report” was recently released. According to reports, India reported that by 2020, the number of registered tuberculosis cases will drop by 24% year-on-year. In the interruption and lockdown caused by the covid-19 pandemic, India has an estimated 180.5 trillion tuberculosis cases. The report also found that between January 2020 and February 2020, the number of tuberculosis registrations increased by 6% year-on-year.
• Due to the increase in Covid-19 cases in the state, the Goa government has restricted the Shigmotsav (Shigmo festival) parade to three locations (Panaji, Ponda and Mapusa). Shigmo is a celebration for the Goa tribe community to celebrate the “rich rice, golden harvest”. Agricultural communities including Kunbis, Gawdas and Velips are celebrating this festival, which also marks the arrival of spring.
• The current Chief Justice of India (Judge of the Supreme Court) recommends Supreme Court Supreme Judge Ramana (N.V. Ramana) as the next (48th) Supreme Judge. The judges of the Supreme Court of India and the Supreme Court of India are appointed by the President in accordance with Article 124(2) of the Constitution. As far as CJI is concerned, the outgoing Chief Justice of India(CJI) recommends his successor.
• The first ship tunnel of the world will be built in Norway. The construction of the project will start in 2022 and be completed in 2025-2026. Norway plans to build a ship tunnel under the mountains of Norway’s Stadhavet peninsula. The tunnel is 37 meters high, 1,700 meters long and 26.5 meters wide. The total expenditure for the construction of the Cross-Harbour Tunnel is 315 million yuan.
The post AspirantWorld One liners : 28th March appeared first on Aspirant World.