• The Department of Procurement of the Ministry of Defense (MoD) and the National Defense Public Undertaking (DPSU) Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) signed a contract to provide the Indian Army with MILAN-2T Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM). Milan-2T is a 1,850-meter Tandem Warhead ATGM produced by BDL under the license of the French MBDA missile system. These missiles can be launched from the ground and vehicle launchers.
• Taiwan’s Foreign Minister Wu Zu Joseph recently launched the “Free Pineapple” campaign on Twitter to condemn China’s ban on the import of pineapples from Taiwan on political grounds. After the implementation of the ban, Taiwan’s pineapple has also become a political symbol of the region. Pineapple Freedom is a political and social response to China’s ban on pineapple imports from Taiwan.
• The National People’s Congress (NPC) of China recently approved a decision to improve Hong Kong’s electoral system. This paved the way for how to select leaders in Hong Kong. t gives Beijing-appointed politicians greater power to run the politics of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
• Forecast regarding Monsoon changes said Indian Metrological Department. According to the “National Monsoon Mission” initiative, the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune, Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), Hyderabad and NOIDA’s National Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecast (NCMRWF) established a state maximum Advanced ocean coupled atmosphere model.
• As part of the space reform process, India New Space India Limited will own and operate ISRO’s capital-intensive space assets. NewSpace India Limited is in discussions with the Ministry of Space to obtain the ownership of two new communications satellites for commercial purposes. The transponders on the satellites will be leased to private companies with DTH and broadband services.
• The bilateral space cooperation between India and France entered multiple areas, even in the human space program, India and France are also carrying out the “third joint satellite mission.” Several French companies are interested in taking advantage of the opportunities provided by the government’s recent reforms in the space sector. France is also India’s largest partner in space.
The post AspirantWorld One liners : 24th March appeared first on Aspirant World.