|Job title: Computer Scientist (Android)|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Fri, 09 Apr 2021 06:59:24 GMT|
Job description: Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As an Android Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the technical vision for PDF workflows on Android. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly who is adaptable to an agile environment, passionate about new opportunities in mobile and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. Creating such reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, mobile technologies and practical experience building customer facing mobile products.
What you’ll do
- Development using C++ with key on scalable design and testing.
- Has experience with working on huge codebases and comfortable writing and debugging multi-threaded & asynchronous code in Android and the native C++ libraries.
- Understands the resource constraints of mobile devices and implements accordingly robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory and battery life.
- Actively working on integrating next generation PDF services into the mobile application.
- Innovating proofs of concepts for ideas as discussed by the team or as assigned by the manager in the context of the business.
- Analyzing features at lower level and helping resolve any integration issues that may come along.
- Activity planning and estimations
- Participate in design and architecture of overall product and lead the same for your features.
- Study upcoming technologies, analyze and propose how they can be incorporated to improve the existing product.
- Create high & low level design artifacts.
- Code Reviews
- Mentoring Android developers in the team
- Develop document solutions for close to a million Acrobat Android users
- We are looking for you, if your answer to following questions is YES
- Are you interested to be part of a highly collaborative team developing next generation document solutions?
- Have you developed mobile applications having complex UI and high performance?
- Do you like to solve problems and possess an aptitude for analytical troubleshooting?