The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in collaboration with Intel has launched AI Student Community (AISC) - a youth-driven platform aimed at creating a 'Digital First' mindset among students. The initiative by CBSE encourages collaborative learning, sharing, and creating AI-enabled social impact solutions among students.
The CBSE AI Student Community (AISC) initiative also serves as a platform enabling students across the country to learn and create awareness about Artificial Intelligence and its applications in a more inclusive manner.
CBSE AI Student Community (AISC) Objectives
- Provide a platform for students to come together for learning and sharing experiences
- Influence peer knowledge to create AI-enabled social impact solutions
- Spread awareness about Artificial Intelligence and its applications in an inclusive way
CBSE AISC Key Features
- The AI Student Community (AISC) is a youth-driven platform for students from across the country
- Students can register for CBSE AISC using basic information and access the website using their login credentials
- CBSE AISC will facilitate students to learn Artificial Intelligence as a skill and its application for social impact projects through real-time webinars with Intel® AI certified coaches and experts
- Students will be able to access AI learning resources curated from across the world
- CBSE AISC will facilitate students to attend webinars and face to face boot camps to enhance their Artificial Intelligence (AI) skills
- Enable students to participate in online challenges to test their knowledge and up-level themselves and share their experiences through Blogs
- CBSE AISC platform will help connect with students from across the country and empower them to discuss and deliberate on relevant AI topics in a moderator curated forum
- The CBSE AI Student Community will assist students in getting an opportunity to participate in national and international competitions and attend exclusive boot camps
How To Register For CBSE AI Student Community (CBSE AISC) Platform
Step 1: Visit the official website of CBSE website at cbseacademic.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the tab 'AI Student Community' on the home page
Step 3: Click on the tab 'Sign Up' on the new window
Step 4: Select your profile under the 'Sign Up' section as Student/Teacher
Step 5: Fill up the form after signing up and submit it for registration
Step 6: Candidates can access CBSE AI Student Community by using their profile ID and password.