|Job title: Android Developer- Retail / Contactless Payments|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Fri, 19 Mar 2021 23:10:59 GMT|
Job description: Android Developer
Competitive salary, bonus and potential share options
Please read our full advert before applying.
MishiPay ( ) was founded in 2015 by Mustafa Khanwala ( ) and Tanvi Bhardwaj ( ), bringing the best of the online checkout experience to physical stores.
We do this with our Scan, Pay and Go experience. Using our native apps on Android or iOS, or our web app available on Chrome or Safari, customers scan the products they wish to buy in store using their own phone and pay instantly. This eradicates the need to wait in line or touch store hardware. The current Covid-19 crisis has given us another mission to keep retail staff safe whilst giving shoppers the confidence to return to High Streets and malls.
As the world’s leading Scan and Go provider as a third party application into retailers’ stores, we work with some of the world’s largest retailers including names like MUJI, Eroski, Dufry, Spar, Londis, Decathlon, and many others. The work is challenging, hard and long and requires you to be on top of your game but if the adventure and journey excites you then this is the place for you. We want to make sure that in exchange for this commitment from our team, we offer them the best package possible in terms of options, salary and bonus linked to the success of the business. You’ll also quickly see the impact of your work as we develop our products and customers.
We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. You’ll play a key part in the development of our products, help to evolve and streamline our tech stack to suit our needs as we grow, and you’ll enjoy working in an environment surrounded by like-minded inspirational individuals.
You MUST have worked on mobile applications with high volumes of transactions, within a startup or fast-moving business.
- You'll be a highly experienced Android Developer from a startup or high growth environment with high-volume transactions. You'll be able to cope with the pace of our business and relish the challenge!
- Deep familiarity with Kotlin and Payment SDKs
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Play Store
- Experience with Asynchronous programming
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Design and build advanced applications for the Mishipay Android platform including the latest technology and features to ease friction in shopping
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, operations and product staff) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with 3rd party platforms for functionality, data sources, and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
You’ll work with an inspirational multi-cultural team, based in our central London HQ, the US and Bangalore, who are redefining the retail industry globally. We offer a tight-knit, collaborative and exciting work environment, coupled with the opportunity to see the apps we develop live in action within some of the world’s largest retailers, impacting the lives of millions of shoppers. You’ll also get:
- Yearly Bonuses and Share Options
- Learning and Development Monthly Allowance
- A chance to be recognised in one of our two monthly award schemes (and win various prizes)
- A new Macbook
- Pitch Training
- Online Fitness Sessions
- Quarterly team-building and fun events for our London office and free lunches in Bangalore!