|Job title: Android Architects|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Sat, 27 Mar 2021 23:06:02 GMT|
Job description: Greetings from Vagaro!
About the Company
Vagaro develops all-in-one business management platforms and powerful online marketplaces for the salon, spa and fitness industries. More than 123,000 professionals in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia use Vagaro's cloud-based software to manage all aspects of their operations and to market their services to local customers. We are one of the largest companies in the industry, with more than 55,000 salons, spas, yoga studios, gyms, etc. and more than 123,000 professionals in the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia.
Vagaro is easy-to-use and works on any device. Learn more by visiting sales.vagaro.com.
- 5 Days Working
- Yearly Incentive
- Maternity Leave
- Leave Encasement
- Mediclaim for Family
- Referral Bonus
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
- Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient, and fast mobile applications.
- Lead and participate in producing deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA) to high quality standards.
- Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features. Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
- Drive Test Driven Development throughout the lifecycle of the application. Write and execute unit, functional and integration tests. Perform and support system-level troubleshooting.
- Execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
- Act as a technical advisor to application development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing mobile applications.
- Must have knowledge of Java and Kotlin both development frameworks with proficiency in Java.
- Knowledge of cross platform technologies like Flutter, Dart will be a plus.
- Experience with Android jetpack, SQLite, Realm, knowledge of firebase and google play store.
- Proficient with software development using Java for mobile applications.
- Familiar with software development using Kotlin for mobile applications.
- Strong understanding & experience with Design patterns, Data Structures
- Familiarity with libraries like Retrofit, okhttp for RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services.
- Proficiency in background tasks.
- Familiarity with JSInterface.
- Familiar with Android Wear OS.
- Experience with Reactive programming - RxJava/RxAndroid/RxKotlin
- Familiarity with third party payment gateway integration is a plus.
- Demonstrable capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes.
- Experience with developing custom UIs and animations.
- Familiarity with third party library integration, cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with performance and memory usage tuning
- Developed a culture of benchmarking and optimization.
- Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration
- Comfortable working in product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it.