|Job title: Android App Development Internship in Delhi at SKF India Digital Private Limited|
|Company:||SKF India Digital Private Limited|
|Expected salary||Rs.5000 per month|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Job date||Fri, 26 Feb 2021 07:17:23 GMT|
Job description: About SKF India Digital Private Limited
We, at SKF India Digital Private Limited, which is a new startup, aim to build a better world around us. We are currently working on a number of different projects, which include both technical and media-related projects.
About the internship
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible Android developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. We are looking for someone who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. To ensure success as an Android developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices
2. Implementing measures to safeguard the users' data
3. Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released
4. Collaborating with UI and UX designers, as well as software testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order
5. Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement
6. Creating app updates, including bug fixes, and additional features, for release
Java Algorithms Data Structures UI & UX Design Kotlin
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 24th Feb'21 and 31st Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have completed or must be in the final year of the bachelor's degree in software development, computer science, or a similar field
2. Proficiency in Java and Kotlin
3. Excellent coding and proofreading skills
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn't charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don't allow other companies to do so either.